Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SMITH


Today is Joshua Lee Smith's 23rd Birthday and boy am I glad it is!!! I am a little over a year older then Josh and let me tell you for that month and 11 days it’s CRUCIAL! He reminds me daily that I am two digits older then him. For some reason realizing that I am that much closer to 25 freaks me out. Besides the teasing of being younger Josh is AMAZING! I am so unbelievably blessed to have found him. I can’t wait to be Maghen Ann Smith. Josh thank you for all you do. You’re my other half, my best friend and I can’t wait to spend eternity with you. Happy Birthday Babe! Love you!!!

3 comments:

R.M. said...

Happy Birthday little brother!

Brittany said...

I'm loving the picture!! Happy b-day, Josh :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and best forever wishes.
Kent & Vel