Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life lately...

A peek into the dance world...



I’m in the mood to be domestic today but as it would be I am stuck at work. So I am trying to put my creative mind to use and get stuff done, that lasted about an hour and my mind has been wandering all day. I think it has a lot to do with this time of year, it’s my ABSOLUTE favorite! I want to cook and be crafty with decorating something. Carving pumpkins, party planning, trying new recipes, exploring outside, and most of all FOOTBALL but I won’t go on my football tangent again. Josh and I have started to eat MUCH better but holy cow is it expensive but I have already started to see a change. Dance is back in for me and eating better has definitely helped. For those of you who don’t know I dance at an academy here in town NCADA and LOVE it. I take everything right now, Ballet, Pointe, jazz, modern & hip hop. It is such a great stress reliever as well as very therapeutic, nothing better then leaping and dancing out after a long day. My plan is to keep it up as long as I possibly can. I know I will have to cut back quite a bit when we get married and have kids I would like to think I could do it all! Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months before Josh and I get married and I can’t WAIT! This has felt like the longest engagement ever. But things are fabulous and planning is going along great. The final round of picking out invitations and getting those sent out by the end of this month is the current goal. My dress should be here by the end of this week! That I am most excited about, and then I can get all of the accessories to go along with. I’m not much of the saying “less is more” especially when it comes to accessories. We have already decorated Josh’s apartment which will be ours soon enough. We are registering for the essentials and josh is having a blast with that scan gun and we are getting some good use out of that “oops” button at Bed Bath & Beyond. Bless his heart. I have to say that I am one lucky girl to have found such a fabulous, puts up with all my Maghen-isms, amazing guy. I am truly blessed. Enough with my ramblings, nothing monumental going on at the moment just enjoying life and all the fun drama of day to day. Hope everyone is well. Love to you all.

2 comments:

R.M. said...

I love that you are a dancer! Jenna starts ballet this Saturday! I LOVE the show "So you think you can dance".

The Smith Trio said...

Little ones in ballet are my FAV! You're gonna be shocked when you see the difference in her. That show is absolutely amazing. Poor josh though I make him watch it. He is doing better though.