Monday, September 8, 2008

Big weekend in Greenville




This was a big weekend for us here in Greenville. For those of you who don't know, we live in a football town home of the East Carolina Pirates!! As anyone will tell you I am a HUGE football fan. You know that little girl from the movie "Remember the Titans"? Yea well thats me just all grown up. I wish I was kidding. I just so happens to be one of Josh's favorite things about me. Not only am I a football fan I am a Gator fanatic! I bleed orange and blue. Guess who is marrying into a bulldog family... yea bring on the family rivalry! I did however recruit Josh to the light, as you will notice in the pictures below he is proudly wearing his Florida Gator's tee! Back to my reason for this post. My office has season tickets to the ECU football games and my boss gave me two of them! These are amazing seats, front row right on the 30 yard line!! This also was a huge game after our upset last week against VT (which was an amazing game) playing number 8 West Virginia (who killed us last year)! And josh had never been to a college football game ever!!! We ended up beating, more like crushing them 24/3 and because of our amazing seats we also made the local paper! Because Josh and I were so into the game we forgot to take any pictures so thank you Daily Reflector for the photo. Just an FYI the gators also crushed the Miami Hurricane's that night as well so needless to say it was an amazing day in football! As for the rest of the amazing weekend we got our second round of engagement pictures back on Sunday. Enjoy!

3 comments:

joshuatlm said...

Shoot yeah!! Go PIRATES!!! couldn't have asked for a better first game!

The Smith Trio said...

Happy Birthday month babydoll!

RobinsonRugrats said...

I love this picture! I can only imagine what you are talking about. Awesome seats!!