Sunday, November 9, 2008

Painting is so fun... and dangerous!

So it all began with the awesome idea that we wanted to paint all sorts of flowers in the kitchen!  Woo hoo right... haha, its looking amazing.  Maghen has some amazing talent.  Kelly helped too, thanks Kelly!  Anyways it has been going great, until last night.  haha there was a little accident with the blue paint.  Apparently the lid wasn't all the way on.  Maghen was also covered!  I didn't get a picture of her though i don't think she would have let me anyways.  Well to say the least we will have to get new carpet!  ah the joys of life!



6 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

that sucks but it is halarious as i can relate totaly!!! When i was in highschool i decided i wanted to paint my room lavendar, so we got the paint and my mom and i went to work. When we were almost done somehow the last gallon of paint went from the ladder to the floor, it was a mess!!! the funniest part was that we didn't want my dad to know so my mom sent me to the store to buy a rug, we covered the paint with plastic and put a rug over it to hide it from my dad. it wasn't until about 4 years later when i moved out that my parents decided to change the room around and my dad lifted the rug... he didn't say anything but his eyes said it all. The joys of painting.

You're flowers look great though.

The Smith Trio said...

AHHHHH!! I still cant believe i did that! Thanks though. Hey at least I wanted to get new carpet anyway. I wonder what the apt complex is going to say.... Josh you're making that phone call.

The Robinson Family said...

I am so impressed with the art work. You guys are good. You can just call the blue paint an abstract painting!!!

Kelly said...

Hey, I say you blame it on Gryffen. He can't defend himself, and he's so cute he is just automatically forgiven, right? Looks good, guys. How are the swirls going, Maghen? I hope better for you than for me :)

Ami Jackson said...

TOO FUNNY! You will both look back on this and just laugh. : ) I love that color blue it reminds me of the Florida Gators!

Amber @ ExSoyCise.com said...

Cute flowers and I am loving what you did with the blue paint ;)